Vidone.net ("Service", "Vidone", "We") respects your right to privacy. We assure you that all information submitted to us during the process of using our site will be used just to improve the user experience. By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information which is described in this policy.
Collection of Information
Vidone collects the following personal information:
- Your account email address.
- Your account password.
- Your login, firstname and lastname as supplied during the registration process.
- Your login IP addresses.
- Provided financial information supplied by our payment gateways in order to process your order. These can include your payment account email, your full name, your billing address,purchases details.
- We may collect your browser user agent, referring site and which pages you visited, location and the time zone.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose personal information collected by our site to third parties in the ordinary course of service. However, Vidone uses products of several third-party services (advertising companies, IT companies, payment gateway companies). Information collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices.
We do not knowingly collect information from minors under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will promptly take action to delete the information. If you learn that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without your consent, you should contact us via our support system.
Advertisements displayed on Vidone may also contain cookies.
Disclosure of Information
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities:
- to comply with the law or with legal process served on us;
- to protect the rights of the Service or the personal safety of our users;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions.